🔥 A Hot New Stunt

I can’t wait to see Alex’s self immolation stunt! “I’m willing to do it. I’m willing to take the heat!”

I’m gonna use an acetylene torch on my Jiffy Pop popcorn for the show.

Spoiler alert: It won’t happen (ex. “bump, bump for the metadata”).

0 Likes

OMG! He actually did it!!!

“Oh the metaphorical humanity!!!”

0 Likes

Reminds me of one of my all-time favorite music videos…

Here’s a few more to toast your marshmallows to…

0 Likes

Owen Benjamin Bear Cave

12:52 AM - Owen Benjamin Responds to Nick Fuentes on Alex Jones

In this video at 16:19, Owen Benjamin says that Alex Jones is a zionist shill. That is a lie. I could probably write a book about that. It is a long story. We have been talking about this for years now. I’ve been blogging about it off and on in the 2010’s. Some people actually believe in the lies. It seems that Owen Benjamin believes in the deception or something. More on this later. I’m Oatmeal Joey Arnold and I’m sad that this bear is passing on deception to others.

1 Like

BURNINGMAN

1 Like

1 Like

That’s one of the main reasons I stopped following him. When he began pushing blatantly ridiculous and easily disprovable conspiracies, and began attacking every person that built him up… yeah, just couldn’t take it anymore.

I agree with what Nick said, and have for a while now. I think Owen Benjamin is a sick person, and a closet homosexual. Never have I heard someone so completely obsessed with the subject.

0 Likes

@Vitt, I appreciated the Tommy Robinson song that Owen Benjamin had. I liked what he said about the left which is true. It appeared as if Owen at least understood what leftists do to destroy culture. If he understands that, then why would he not also understand that Alex Jones counters that?

1 Like

Alex “Jack Jack” Jones!

0 Likes

What’s the title of your book?

0 Likes

I did too man, he did a great job supporting Tommy Robinson, and that’s why I don’t get it either.

It makes me think he’s all about his own gain, using others to build himself up, and then trying to push himself over them once he got somewhere with them. Its like he uses people to gain followers from them and then shits on those people to try and make them lose some of their support, because he’s the real truth and they’re not.

That’s one of the reasons I have respect for Alex. He doesn’t do that kind of crap. He brings all kinds of people on, promotes them, and helps build them up and their own platform/work.

I remember Joe Rogan helped build him up big time, and Owen ended up turning on him pretty nastily. Same thing with Steven Crowder and Alex… its been a good number of people now that he’s done this with.

I also just got tired of hearing him go on and on and on about the gay stuff. “That guy is gay, this dude is gay. Gay this, gay that, blah blah gay gay gay”. His obsession with homosexuality started to really come through and it got weird (to me at least).

Thought it was very interesting when Nick Fuentes said he thought Owen Benjamin was a closet homosexual, because I do too lol. Its ok, but come on… at least be honest about it!

iu

0 Likes

@Vitt, have you heard Candace Owens say specific things against Alex Jones, Steven Crowder, Joe Rogan, etc, in videos, in articles, etc, or are you simply saying she has not talked enough about them in 2019 and has not been on their shows or whatever in the past like twelve months minus the interview between Candace and Paul Joseph Watson back around the summer of 2019 and possibly a few other people a few times?

0 Likes

What should the title be?

0 Likes

I honestly haven’t followed Candace at all hehe. I have no idea what she’s been saying or doing.

0 Likes

I would think that the person with “artist” or “writer” in their About Me sections would have the ability to come up with a title themselves.

0 Likes

I have many titles for many books.

0 Likes

“The Way of the Oatmeal” by Joey Arnold

“Oatmeal and All its Vices” by Joey Arnold

“A Day in the Life of Diaper Boy” by Joey Arnold

2 Likes

The Last Oatmeal

1 Like

I like the last one! Although, that book is already out there…it’s called Steemit.

2 Likes

Alex set himself on fire again!!

1 Like