Climate Change

According to physicist Freeman Dyson of the Institute of Advanced Study in Princeton, New Jersey >>>

“As measured from space, the whole earth is growing greener as a result of carbon dioxide, so it’s increasing agricultural yields, it’s increasing the forests and it’s increasing growth in the biological world, and that’s more important and more certain than the effects on climate.”

He acknowledges that human activity has an effect on climate but claims it is much less than is claimed. He stresses the non-climate benefits of carbon are overwhelmingly favourable.

Alex has talked about this before a bit. The planet was becoming starved for carbon dioxide, and when we came across fossil fuels and the combustion engine, it was almost synergistic.

Who is to say we aren’t pumping something out of the Earth that could be similar to a “poison”, which we in turn use to feed the planet. Its a theory not even being considered for the most part.

1 Like

@Vitt but if it makes the world greener, how can it be a poison?

0 Likes

I mean in its raw/crude liquid form while pooling up in reservoirs around the world. What if it is good that we are removing it from the Earth? I don’t see anyone exploring that perspective really.

We remove it, refine it, burn it, and the Earth eats up the carbon produced from our use of the resource, and grows massively off of it.

In its raw state, maybe it is like a “poison” to the Earth, and when we put our own use to it, it becomes something that feeds the planet instead.

1 Like

How come all the climate activists, are concerned about the peasantry’s affect on the climate, but when it comes to the big corporations worldwide, and the elites, they never say a word?
Selective concern isn’t about the issue, it’s about control.
I also fail to see how what plants breathe, is a toxin to the earth.

2 Likes

Yeah exactly. Its amazing isn’t it? Its just like Antifa… if they were really Anti-fascist, they would be outside of Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc going off on them. That is the really hardcore corporate fascism we experience here in America, yet they have nothing to say about it at all.

They invert everything, and climate change is no exception it would seem.

1 Like

Understanding a cell could help us understand our planet. Things go in and out of a cell. It is similar to how oxygen comes into humans and carbon dioxide comes out and into trees which then spits back out oxygen. Likewise, there might be some kind of loop involving what is inside the world and what is outside of bowels of our earth. So, yeah, I have not really thought too much about that either.

0 Likes