Current Show

Anyone hear what Bill Barr was just saying about the organized destruction of our traditions and culture? Gives me some hope that maybe he really is the right guy for the job he’s in now.

Come on O’keefe, get it up dude! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Project Veritas undercover video reveals…

…wait for it, wait for it…

…that CNN is biased and Zucker hates Trump [gasp]!

3 Likes

Project Veritas & CNN

Yeah, nothing we didn’t already know so far. I guess it helps to have solid proof of it, but same thing as usual… probably won’t go anywhere or make any difference.

Hoping there’s more to this than just that…

1 Like

It is all going somewhere.

1 Like

All a step towards the next goal. Being on the right side is the mindset of all in any conflict.
Having the undeniable evidence to prove it exposes the costume, for those who may have been ‘born yesterday’.

3 Likes

Hah nice, Johnboy at the rally here in Dallas streaming into War Room right now. Good stuff!

Would love to be there, but its pretty much impossible to get away from my job.

1 Like

Alex thinks Trump will be assassinated tonight… I hope he is wrong

1 Like

Owen going bananas right now about it with a caller!

2 Likes

Maybe they’ll keep going. I missed it… damn Bluetooth died haha.

0 Likes

They need to do some research and learn what the fuckin Council on Foreign Relations is.

Tulsi Gabbard is 100% CFR. She’s in with Hillary. All of this is likely theatrics they’re playing on because they saw it work for Trump.

She’s a radical leftist, who only has 1 decent policy, which is her foreign policy. Everything else is about as far left as anyone else up there. They just said she’s "middle of the road’. :sweat_smile:

No. She’s far from “middle of the road”. Confiscating firearms is quite far from “middle of the road”. Supporting open borders and welfare for illegals is FAR from “middle of the road”.

However, if you know what the CFR is, you know her foreign policy rhetoric is a bunch of what we want to hear, and not what she will actually do.

3 Likes

She would flip flop her foreign policy :100: if she was elected as well imo.

2 Likes

Is that Texas_T getting arrested with a firearm and Infowars stuff again? Same guy from El Paso?

1 Like

Surprise, Surprise...Texas T Arrested at Trump Rally
1 Like

InfoCOMMS was shut down because it was too much work for the mods…

…too much work checking Owen’s Facebook status.

2 Likes

I knew it. Savannah. Take off the Scooby Doo Mask to verify that.

0 Likes

Hell, I probably wouldn’t be surprised if Alex was the one who called for it to be shut down. He’s the one that made the call the first time. The shitshow going on with former employees harassing current employees would’ve been enough for me to do it.

0 Likes

Alex has been through that stuff more than once before. He knows how it goes. How InfoWars handles such things to me tells the tale.

I’m thinking the mistake that stands out is the platform; Discourse. It seems set up to let trolls play, and there is only so much staff can do to prevent it. Punks taking advantage of a technicality, which is people demanding the right to use a VPN.

They demand such a thing, but I question why they need it outside of countries like China and North Korea, Iran, etc.

If they aren’t in those countries, then why use a VPN? Personal security?

How convenient.

I don’t use them, never have and know virtually nothing about them as I’ve considered them like they use to be which was a hacker tool, a tool used by those looking to wreak havoc online. Now people think they have a right to use such things. Not when your acting up and causing problems.

So isn’t there a way to check if an IP is coming from a VPN? If an account keeps changing their IP, isn’t that a red flag?

For those honest IT types, what’s the deal? Why can’t these trolls be stopped? It must be with the features of the platform, then added to that a staff that “doesn’t have the time” to play games with problem accounts.

1 Like

I use a VPN just for privacy and because I want to give these companies as little of my information as humanly possible to sell out. I don’t like Microsoft and all these others tracking everything I do and selling the information… if they’re going to do that, I think I should get a piece of the profits. I do the same with a VPN on my phone. Its my way of telling them to fuck off :grin:

There is a way to tell if someone is using a VPN though, yes, and there are ways to block people using VPNs. Downside is not everyone using them is using them to cause problems.

0 Likes

So then it’s the staff not staying on top of it? I don’t get why those guys kept making new accounts and everybody knew who they are.

1 Like

I have to use a VPN to get onto infowars and the comms as my isp have blocked both… I have no other choice really

1 Like