Delete Facebook Trend

Delete Facebook Trend

03:57 PM - Twitter | Free Square | Steemit | Dissenter | Paul Joseph Watson wrote:

The first time #DeleteFacebook trends is because they dared talk to Tucker Carlson.

But yeah, this is a trend I can get behind anyway. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Facebook is designed to make you sad hahaha.

3 Likes

No doubt about it man. I deleted my Myspace years and years ago… never messed with any of it again.

It’s just better…

CxcKUCkVQAAL761

2 Likes

@Vitt, I still have a MySpace and I prefer MySpace over Facebook.

1 Like

Covert Facebook Bots

10:12 PM - Steemit | Dissenter | FS

A bot is a program. So, on Facebook, there are programs that collect our data. There are programs that advertise to us based on the data they collect. In other words, bots collect our data on Facebook. Then, bots advertise to us on Facebook, etc. See, it is not just about the Facebook accounts. See, most of the Facebook bots are covert.

1 Like

Dropped Facebook about 2 years ago. I never did do any personal stuff on there anyway. I used it for posting stuff I was doing in iRacing, basically a team racing page.

Better off without Facebook or any other such sites.

5 Likes

Leave Facebook?

11:44 AM - Facebook | Twitter | Free Square | Dissenter | Gab | Minds | YouTube | Steemit

You don’t have to do Facebook to have Facebook. Just make a page on Facebook that says “I’M NOT ON FACEBOOK. FIND ME ON STEEMIT.”

1 Like

2 Likes

Wow. An echo.

1 Like

I copied and pasted to 8 different sites. But I probably could have pasted to like 30 other websites. But kind of time consuming. So, I guess 8 is enough as they say. I probably should set up automatic repeaters that can post some of my things to multiple networks simultaneously.

1 Like

I got 7 of them.

Like a bot?

1 Like

My advice for people would be to post something to different social networks at least once a year. Just spend five minutes or a short period of time to write something and share it all over on different websites, forums, social networks, blockchains, RSS, emails, snail mail, etc, etc. Make a folder on your web browser and bookmark the links. Then click on the bottom button to open up all the links in separate tabs. Then copy and paste a message to all those places. My advice is to perhaps not do this all the time as it can be more time consuming. But, once a year or once a month, maybe, or whatever you want.

1 Like

@Rob_Roy, yes, like a website like Resteem for example. This is the one website I have heard of. I have not tried it yet. There might be others as well.

Resteem

Link: https://restream.io/en/

1 Like

@Rob_Roy, so, Resteem broadcast streams to YouTube, etc. So, that is one option. But I was also suggesting a way to share posts, not just videos, to different websites. I may go look around to see if there are any services out there that does that. Technically, I have some already that repeats my Tweets to Facebook or my Wordpress blog post headers to Twitter or to Tumblr and a few things like that.

1 Like

That’s a lot of fishing poles you have out there.

What are you hoping to catch?

3 Likes

Go With Your Gut And Not With Your Dark Alley

Uh oh, Joey sticking his pole in any random place he can find?

You might catch something you aren’t lookin for Joey bah haha…

iuZX5YMXQ8

3 Likes

@Vitt, Pizza Man Jabba The Hutt. @Rob_Roy, I am hunting for rabbits.

Fishing For Rabbits Picture

03:05 PM - Free Square | Dissenter | Twitter | Facebook | Steemit | Minds | Gab

Created by Rob Roy.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Facebook Ban For No Reason

1 Like

So, what exactly was your intent by posting that? Did you honestly think it would not get flagged? Surely you knew in this current online environment that it would trigger the unstable.

What did you hope to accomplish?

In spite of what you may think should be the case, posting online is not “free”. There is no such thing as “freedom of speech” online.

“Should there be?” is a different topic.

1 Like