Emergency Orders

I’m wondering if these endless emergencies are are by design and are meant to fool the masses.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nah, standard high pressure sales tactics. Get 'em while their hot! TODAY ONLY.

1 Like

I don’t blame him either lol. The product I move doesn’t count as “inventory” so I don’t have to deal with it, but we do have an inventory tax in Texas. Its kind of an incentive to move your product to keep from paying taxes on it at the end of the year.

Pretty sure that’s all he’s doing… just trying to get his inventory as low as possible leading into the end of the year.

1 Like

2 Likes

Must be October… Yep it’s October. End of the year clearance so papa Jones doesn’t have to pay inventory taxes lol

1 Like

You guys are wrong. So blinded. You might as well watch CNN.

0 Likes

How are we blinded? Alex does this every single year for as long as I can remember

1 Like

1 Like

He did not do this before.

0 Likes

Dunno man… he’s done it every year as far back as I can remember. I conduct business in Texas too, and the inventory tax is real.

1 Like

He does similar things. I’ve been watching since 2016, regularly that is. Yes, he has year-end sales. Yes, things get tough at times. But it has been getting worse over time. In other words, there is an acceleration of attacks upon Infowars and others. We have all seen this. So, globalists are elevating their wars on Alex Jones and others. If you deny that, then you are denying Greta. You are denying reality. You might as well say that Alex Jones is fake, that he is actually that dead comedian who like died in the 1990’s. The truth is that Alex is doomed if more people don’t go to the Infowars Store to buy things and donate. I’m going to assume you work for Soros. If not, then why would you want to call Alex and others liars? Why? You might as well call Alex crazy. You are basically saying you cannot trust Alex. That makes me wonder why you even listen to Alex at all, assuming you ever do. Like, if you can’t trust Alex, then why would you listen to him? You might as well do what Dark Alley does.

0 Likes

Also last year he repeated multiple times on air the inventory tax

1 Like

You guys are so blind.

0 Likes

Show us the way o’ Great One.

0 Likes

About what? Lol

That’s he’s trying to sell products to make money? Of course he is. I’m all good with that.

That he’s funded by us and if we stop it hurts Infowars? Yeah, no shit lol.

That Infowars is under attack, has been deplatformed, hurting their income big time, along with the lawsuits… that he needs the extra income… yeah, I’m sure that’s happening.

Is there an inventory tax? Yes, that is still a thing too.

1 Like

2 Likes

I have some Super Blue. I love it.

0 Likes

Updated.

0 Likes

4 Likes