Favorite music or video

2 Likes

… You can always take this thread back @NPC

2 Likes

No it’s all yours man lol

1 Like

Beck has some great stuff for sure. I was zoning out to some weird stuff last night, but man it was interesting…

I’m a nerd for the Norse mythology haha

1 Like

Dude, that’s some trippy tribal shit! Was definitely a two-bowler. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It really is, and yeah I think I smoked 2 or 3 through it haha. 27 minutes in is Krigsgaldr, probably my favorite. This group purposely uses primal rhythmic elements to try to dig into that deep part of our ancestry/biology, the memory within the DNA.

The mantra in the opening:

Remember, that we all are brothers
All people, beasts, trees and stone and wind
We all descend from the one great being
That was always there
Before people lived and named it
Before the first seed sprouted

1 Like

I guess… All we need is some AOC dolls… And make a music video blowing them up. Then I’ll get backlash from leftest hordes like, omg he wants to kill AOC, you racist biggot Trump supporter, fuck Trump and fuck you EEEEHHHHHH!!!

0 Likes

Haha oh man, it would trigger the crap out of the leftist cult.

1 Like

I don’t fucking care. You want them well TOO BAD. THERE ALL MINE AND I’M BLOWING THEM TO HIGH HELL WITH FIRECRACKERS. So BLEH!
image-10-jim-carrey-50th-birthday-76023426

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: Lol And I’ll just go
image-10-jim-carrey-50th-birthday-76023426
Brought to you by exploding AOC dolls. Ever hated your toys? Well now you can have fun with it. Firecrackers included.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for a good fart joke and that Nicki Minaj was too damn funny. Best way to listen/watch that nonsense.

That Annoying Devil is funny as Hell too. Never came across it before.

2 Likes

Came acrossed that around the time of its inception… And the video a friend showed me… the farting one.

1 Like

4 Likes

That GOT version is hilarious.:rofl:

0 Likes

My fav from those are lip reading of Star Wars. I would add the one about The Walking Dead.

0 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

0 Likes