Food is my favorite "F" word too

I’m not hating… I love food too. Thanks for the video @GreggHuestis67

2 Likes

I love seeing Owen in the streets with a mic!! He is so on point! Seems like some others are getting a bit too heated, understandably.

4 Likes

Yeah he tried to engage her have a bit of a discourse but she wasn’t having it she obviously hates men for some reason Maybe because she can’t get [you know]?

2 Likes

Oh definitely. She even missed out on a good conversation with a tall glass of water haha!

3 Likes

Many folks are so enslaved by the tyrannical controls and devoid of self determination, they’ll latch onto any semblance of power (feelings over reason) especially when coddled and celebrated by clown world society to do so.
It fills an empty vacuum in their lives imho.

4 Likes

I can’t give her to much crap about her weight I’ve gained like 30 since I started my desk job in nursing a year ago…plus married life will tend to put some on you.

1 Like

@Shayla when Owen first started hosting at Infowars in my mind I said no way this young guy can know as much as Alex Jones or David Knight, but Owen has a very good understanding of this world. For a long time I searched for truth in this world and Infowars is the only place that has delivered and the bonus is knowing their are others out there that understand as well.

@GreggHuestis67 they play them childish games. Autism plus brainwashing is a powerful MK Ultra tool. I’m sick of the people claiming everyone else hates and they demonstrate the hate for you on camera for all to see. These people need to be spanked, sent to their room and no dinner till they stop supporting the murder of babies.

2 Likes

@hxtr agreed!! I never had any idols or fangirled over famous people growing up… Now that I’ve watched Infowars for a couple years I know how it feels (kind of sad honestly haha!)! Not to mention I’ve grown up dramatically because of the understanding and knowledge funnelled through these great men. Thank you Infowars team!!!

4 Likes

For all the bravado and cosmetics of male sheer brute strength, the voice of reason imho is most captivating quality of all. Anyone may participate, short or tall, young or old it doesn’t discriminate and resonates through generations too.

1 Like

3 Likes