Go With Your Gut And Not With Your Dark Alley

Go With Your Gut

11:26 AM - Twitter | Dissenter

Dark Alley lies about the Bible. Going with your gut is good when your gut is aligned with eternal principles. Your gut is your heart. So, it depends on a few things. If you have a black heart, then you should not trust it. You should not go with your gut, if your gut is dead.

2 Likes

Guess your disagreement is the reason you’re the only one he blocks on Twitter.

3 Likes

Dark Alley On Twitter

URL: https://twitter.com/DarkAlley01x

Dark Alley Block

11:32 AM - I noticed the block. I last saw his Twitter account at 11:26 AM PDT LMS. So, he blocked me. So, I logged out in order to visit his page. In other words, I know how to get around a block. I know how to get around the block. I’ve been around.

Dark Alley Wrote

11:29 AM - Twitter

Joey you do not even live in America shut up you hack you do not know shit about me and unlike you I am a veteran, your projections is why your the only person I will block

1 Like

Where does Oatmeal Joey Arnold live?

0 Likes

Dissenter

I logged out of Twitter in Firefox. I went back to my Dissenter (Gab) web browser and noticed I was logged out of Twitter. It seems that means there is some kind of sync between the two browsers. I just noticed this a minute ago. Now, I thought Dissenter was based off the Brave browser. But it may also be based off Chrome too. I will need to investigate this more. It seems that Dissenter has some weaknesses as a browser, perhaps.

0 Likes

I grew up there, from my birth in '85 in Oregon: 1985-2004; also lived there off and on around 2007, 2008, 2011-2012, 2017-2018. Visited home in 2004, 2009, 2010, a few times, too.

0 Likes

Gah, I get annoyed with people that use their veteran status as a shield from criticism or something like that. Its bullshit.

I’ve known some amazing military members and some outright shithead dirtbag military members as well.

1 Like

I knew you girls would make a thread about this

0 Likes

Also, I HIGHLY recommend you take your SS# off FB!

0 Likes

Who said he or she is a veteran? Oh, leftists enjoy blocking people. Dark Alley is on Twitter cursing Infowars and Trump. Dark Alley might as well join ANTIFA.

0 Likes

Two Party Jew Party nonsuch thing as a leftis I am just sick of your projections instead of saying anything of substance

0 Likes

Also

[Proverbs 18:8]

The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly.

You do not know anything Joey

For @Rob_Roy I just came here to see if gossip girls was still on

@Rob_Roy thanks for the save I was lost out in that sea of misinformation

0 Likes

The Donkeys and the Elephants are the Swamp.

0 Likes

Oh, yes, I see. I agree.

0 Likes

Sorry Joey but, that has to be one of the dumbest things I’ve seen you do. I’ve had my SS# stolen and I can’t tell you what a lifelong problem it becomes.

1 Like

Now I see what you were fishing for.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

3 Likes

Joey caught one! :rofl:

0 Likes

I’m surprised with his haul. I believe he’s usually fishing for these…

Must have switched up his bait!

1 Like

Yeah, for those he used a worm. That one he just used pineapple.

3 Likes