I Will = I Will Not = Yoda Was Right - Do Or Do Not - There is No Try

I Will = I Will Not = Yoda Was Right - Do Or Do Not - There is No Try - Yup. Just kidding. Why not now? If not now, then when? Tomorrow? But tomorrow will never come. That is what this video is all about. Great conversation. Stefan Molyneux talks to a man in his fifties who wants to start a family but isn’t married. The man was like a doctor, or he was selling medicine. He must have moved to Latin America. He used to travel the world. He was in Japan. His parents didn’t have those vital conversations with him as a kid. So, he he sort have blamed the environment and he talked about not feeling ready. We all can have excuses. For example, writers write, even on the bad days. Singers sing. You do and you continue to do as practice makes perfect. This 2 hour call-in show is pretty good as it explores this man’s life. Progress comes with the first step towards a thousand miles. It is incremental.

1 Like

“Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.”
-Yoda

2 Likes

The people behind the ending of Game of Thrones are going off to do Star Wars.

1 Like

Yes, and expect DIS stock to get a bump up in Q4 profits when they start their streaming service with “The Mandalorian.” NFLX to will probably take a hit leading into Q4 as the GOT fans migrate.

2 Likes

I would favor Netflix over Disney even as Obama is connected to Netflix. But the future is neither of them. But for now, they will continue to fight for viewers for as long as people put up with that kind of lame oatmeal.

1 Like

I subscribe to my local library!

2 Likes

I subscribe to Bit Torrent and anything else that may work. There are many different programs, websites, networks, and different ways to get and find and watch and share videos, shows, movies, documentaries, etc.

1 Like