Let's Make This Thug's Attack Go Viral

1 Like

Someone able to trim down into short clip.
#Thug Love

bone thugs feat. tupac - thug love

Argie Corpuz 1,098 subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
Published on Feb 23, 2008
thug love
Category
Music
Music in this video
Learn more
Listen ad-free with YouTube Premium
Song
Thug Luv
Artist
Bone Thugs-n-Harmony
Album
The Best of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony
Licensed to YouTube by
SME, The Orchard Music, INgrooves (on behalf of Legacy Recordings); Warner Chappell, UMPI, ASCAP, PEDL, The Royalty Network (Publishing), SOLAR Music Rights Management, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., CMRRA, LatinAutor, UMPG Publishing, and 15 Music Rights Societies

0 Likes

When you say trim down are you talking like 1-2 minute clips or smaller? I do my work LITERALLY on my cellphone using Youcut Pro so it can talk some major time to properly isolate small clips.

1 Like

@GreggHuestis67
Don’t know anything about video production. Except you have to line up audio and video timing.
No clue except your saying make the thing go viral and thinking that would go better shorter than full length. Like Dennis Prager says 10 or 15 minutes are most attractive. Particularly if public setting distractions take people away on long video they’ll miss out.
No momentum.

1 Like

I still have a lot to learn about video editing and everything like that period I would almost say you probably know more about it than I do most of what I do is with a program that does all the work I just have to take the time to isolate certain things and the computer program does the rest & best and and most of the work.

1 Like

@GreggHuestis67
I don’t have equipment or editing experience. Strictly miniscule information I’ve heard or read about those projects.

0 Likes