Save James

David Knight covering it again.

I’m appalled and disgusted by this jury. I can’t believe any of this kind of shit is even being considered much less being decided this way in court.

This poor child is being abused horribly by his insane mother. I say that not to insult, but to mean it literally. This Mother, to do something so horrid to her child, must suffer from severe mental illness. What if he turns out not to be gay? What if he wants to have a Wife and a family? He’s expressed as much apparently.

This Mother just decided his life path for him before he even has a chance. One that will likely end up in severe depression and suicide.

This is one of those things that makes me wonder what the fuck kind of world we live in now. Its hard to believe this is really happening.

We don’t just have criminal corruption in government. We have moral and spiritual corruption within the populace and a FUCKLOAD of it.

2 Likes

I hear ya! Humanity is losing it’s mind.

And the really sad thing is I don’t know how the hell we are suppose to stop this train.

2 Likes

As many of us are waking up, it seems just as many are going the opposite direction. I think this train has to run its course… we’ll have to hit rock bottom before we start to move forward I’m afraid.

Just wondering how far down we have to go before enough people finally reject this insanity.

1 Like

Not being able to get a real gauge of how people are thinking, it’s hard to say, but I think there is a possibility that humanity is headed for a paradigm shift. We cannot maintain this rate of change. Something has got to give.

2 Likes

Yep, you can feel the tension, and it only seems to get worse with each day. Its definitely going to give at some point.

2 Likes

Whatever happened to the 4th amendment?

1 Like

Court to rape little boy and steal the boy from the father. The court is attempting to turn the boy in to a girl. Whatever happened to the 4th amendment in America? This is theft. This is like murder. The boy will die. A virtual girl will rise from those ashes.

2 Likes

That’s pretty much what it seems like. They’re stealing his life from him by court order.

I’m curious if the Mother has had to undergo any mental evaluation. She seems to me to be the one instigating all of this, and then I have to ask why. The only reason I can come up with would be something like her always wanting to have had a girl, so she’s trying to force him into it, or she’s into this whole SJW cult and is trying to get virtue signal points by making her son trans.

Whatever the reason, the Mother is whacked out beyond belief, and apparently the Jury is too. Only 1 sane individual out of 12… guess that’s about right these days.

2 Likes

Hundreds of thousands demand Texas leaders step in to prevent gender ‘transition’ of 7-yr-old boy (UPDATED)

Hundreds of thousands demand Texas leaders step in to prevent gender ‘transition’ of 7-yr-old boy (UPDATED)

James savejames.com

Calvin Freiburger

Wed Oct 23, 2019 - 3:22 pm EST

BREAKING: TX Governor Sending AG and Family Services To Review James Younger “Trans Kid” Case

Posted at 10:19 pm on October 23, 2019 by Kira Davis

1 Like

“Absent a special session between now & the the 87th Session, I will introduce legislation that prohibits the use of puberty blockers in these situations for children under 18. We missed our opportunity to do so in the 86th Session. We won’t miss the next one. #savejamesyounger,” he posted. (Rep. Matt Krause)

“This is horrifying & tragic. For a parent to subject such a young child to life-altering hormone blockers to medically transition their sex is nothing less than child abuse,” Sen. Cruz posted to Twitter. “A 7-year-old child doesn’t have the maturity to make profound decisions like this. The state of Texas should protect this child’s right to choose—as an informed, mature person—and not be used as a pawn in a left-wing political agenda. -Ted Cruz

Amazing news and I’m very glad to see our Texas representatives aren’t going to sit around and watch this happen. Something about this has really bothered me.

2 Likes