Surprise, Surprise...Texas T Arrested at Trump Rally

Claims he went out there with all his stuff in his backpack because he was worried that Alex Jones would be attacked by ANTIFA.

4 Likes

Current Show

Yeah, I just posted about this too. This is the same guy isn’t it? Twice now right?

3 Likes

Yep. He keeps provocating the anti-Trumpers with a backpack full of stuff that makes him appear as a terrorist. Starting to wonder if the false-flag that AJ keeps warning about will come from Thomas.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt to begin with, even if I disagreed with his actions, but this… is… a bit too coincidental. Seems like he’s intentionally doing provocative things to gain attention. Is that a tactical bullet proof vest he’s got on there too? Nice…

2 Likes

Are people guilty until proven innocent? Was the second amendment destroyed already? Ask the police and others that.

1 Like

Innocent until detained by the police TWICE with weapons AND near anti-Trump protesters.

He’s on with Owen now at a shooting range.

2 Likes

…taken into custody and transported to an area hospital for evaluation.

Some people need a little “evaluation”.

2 Likes

I don’t think there is any question about that. What he hopes to gain from it, no idea, but clearly he has a message. I personally just don’t agree with the delivery.

4 Likes

Honestly, to me, he comes off like a level headed, normal dude in these interactions on Infowars.

Yep best way to put it.

4 Likes

Yes, that’s him.

1 Like

I KNOW Thomas PERSONALLY…He’s TOTALLY 100% Committed to the Infowar!

Granted…I don’t necessarily agree with his toting all of the body armor, and a weapon BUT he’s legit. We have been to SEVERAL Infowars Army events together and have talked about these events etc., many times!

3 Likes

Citizens have, among other rights, the right to choose their battles.

1 Like

I put together an Infowars Compilation from the interview with Alex & Owen.

1 Like