The Infowars Army Donation Challenge!

PLEASE share this with all of your Patriot friends and family…Let’s make this something that gets IW out of the Red and into the Green to finance the infowar and defeat the Deepstate Globalists…

3 Likes

I know Infowars has a store, but do they also have a donation option?

3 Likes

The link is posted the description of the video. I’m certainly not having people give me $$$ for IW.

Check it out!

1 Like

That is good. I see it now. I have not seen that before. I thought I heard people call into Alex Jones to suggest that. So, my question would be if this donation option is new as of this year or not.

1 Like

It’s been a few months POSSIBLY a year but I don’t think it’s been that long. I contacted Alex via email to suggest it about 8 months or so ago too.

2 Likes

Just got these…UNBELIEVABLE

0 Likes

Here’s an alternate link for the: Infowars Army Donation Challenge…

1 Like

It’s still up…must be blocked from uploading for the: Infowars Army Donation Challenge…

That fund raising video is gone…

Screenshot_20191012-171140_DuckDuckGo

0 Likes

https://www.infowarsstore.com/support-infowars/donations.html

0 Likes

Gregg

0 Likes

Done!

1 Like

It seems they deleted ALL of the Alex Jones/Infowars videos I posted too…

#Censorship Sucks #StopTheBias

0 Likes

Gregg, when you order a donation from Infowars, do they send you anything in the mail that says you donated?

1 Like

0 Likes

This is mine from today!

0 Likes

It looks like it doesn’t do recurring Donations so we’ll need to do every month but I’m ok with that…

THIS means that much to me!

0 Likes

@GreggHuestis67, I see that, but will you get something in the mail or not? Will you get a piece of paper that says you donated ten dollars or will it only be via email and not via snail mail?

0 Likes

It seems to be an email receipt.

When I order products I get a receipt in the mail but this doesn’t involve anything mailed out…so I’m pretty sure no!

0 Likes

I stand corrected…I thought it was $10 , but it was $20…ALL GOOD!

0 Likes

@GreggHuestis67, but that is not a donation if you are buying products like Alexapure.

0 Likes