Um, what happen to the site? All my stuff I had here is gone and now called Free Square?

I guess new improvements on the website?? Looks like it. I bet everyone is freaking out over this. Hm, Ganish is at work, new beginnings I guess. Joking…

2 Likes

I dont think this is infowarsarmy at all.

2 Likes

This is where you are exiled to. We’ve been kicked out of the army.

2 Likes

My guess is they are just having issues.

2 Likes

I think they changed everything. Some stuff is still the same.

2 Likes

You really think we been Exiled? Maybe we have… :flushed:

2 Likes

But why would you be Exiled? I feel like I should be before you.

2 Likes

I didn’t put up with leviticus and paladins crap. They were out of control. Went total authoritarian progressive like big tech. I had to recreate an account so this ain’t Infowars. Why would they do that and not announce it? I never saw an announcement did you?

4 Likes

I guess we did get kicked off…

2 Likes

Possible, ought to be some sort of common denominators that might provide insight.
I know there was always disagreements, but I really haven’t been present or verbal much on the site lately.

Edit: I have a few theories, but not enough info to make a decent educated guess.

3 Likes

You too huh…? Recreated a profile.

3 Likes

Could it be a regional thing?

3 Likes

I do not know @TheIsz.

3 Likes

Some had been talking for a long time about trying to make it harder to be part of the cool kids club to help police their safe space. Hmm, well perhaps one of the few people I got along with well will drop me a line somewhere and let me know.

2 Likes

I guess we aren’t the cool kids anymore.

4 Likes

We don’t know that yet, and I’m not ready to make assumptions.
Maybe they got that mod after all and they picked a cool kid to run it.
If something comes up that I can share I’ll let folks know.
I don’t see them just eliminating folks without warning, that’s a recipe for failure.

3 Likes

Did you get flagged a lot?

3 Likes

No, but it did happen a couple times, most particularly when the unruly mob reared its fangs.
That might be the reason it’s down to try and address what ever that issue of flagging was.
I am not a programmer, but it seemed to me the mechanism they had in place for the flagging seemed to be counter productive, but then I’m not sure the site developer’s scope entirely

3 Likes

What is this shit?!

Why is this forum loaded with fake posts?

This isn’t a select-users-are-banned thing. I’ve never been flagged. The old site is just gone/down.

2 Likes

Hm, well I’m sure everyone that has seen me on here will show up at this thread. This will be explained soon enough.

2 Likes