What's up freak bitches from INFOCOMMS?

You are probably asking yourself, what happened to INFOCOMMS? Nobody knows. It looks like something happened to that server and they gave us this shitty one in the mean time. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

My guess would be either maintenance, upgrade, or they’ve had to economize.

3 Likes

@SkidMarx

Note with link I sent email to.

Um, what happen to the site? All my stuff I had here is gone and now called Free Square?

0 Likes

I was sending a message to the system account and previous topics of mine showed up in a drop down menu. Lol lollo

l

s

0 Likes

Well isn’t this a change…
So much for Info Comms

I was thinking that having one of these on when in or around leftists might be a good idea for us all to start using.

Just thinking ahead of the curve, with things heating up it might be a good idea, it also doubles a dash cam, and could be used for marches,rallies, and the like.

A body police cam it records up to 12 hours has IR and audio recording, might be a good solution when you phones are not recording, interaction with people in society, it would keep the Demonrats at bay if you are alone, or if you needed to back up your story if a deranged person comes at you.

4 Likes

Free Square is a great name. Easy to say.

Awesome idea. :smiley:

FreeSquare.com

3 Likes

@joeyarnoldvn
Ran my like capacity out, lol lolol

0 Likes

Me too. Out of likes. Big lol if this new website turns out to be fake or something. But I do dig the name, Free Square. Don’t forget to introduce yourself to this new forum site lol.

2 Likes

I posted this in the other thread about InfoComms being down…

Stand by folks, this appears to be a fall back when InfoComms is having “technical difficulties”.

I received a reply from another member that had contacted Owen. Owen wasn’t aware there was an issue but has checked and “they are working on it”.

At this point, I don’t know what happened to InfoComms. Glitch? Hack? No idea.

This is NOT a new site to replace InfoComms. Basically, it is a backup that is tossed up when InfoComms is down.

3 Likes

What brand is that? Does it have a clip for your pocket?

1 Like

All I know is that I won’t be able to do an activism review this month if I lost all videos

2 Likes

And I don’t know what was winning on the polls

1 Like

Oh there are several types to choose from, 32gb 64 gb 128 gb and prices vary, all that I saw had clips to attach to the shirt/jacket, and all would run 10-12 hours between charges, some are water proof and some rugged military styled.
Some have better apps to run in conjunction with a smart phone, I like the 128 GB model, it’s features and overall price, I liked this 64GB model for the clip/attachment system.
Amazon them and you’ll see a ton of options.

2 Likes